" We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. "
MASTERthese is pleased to announce the Distinguished Contributor Award for MASTERthese members.
Awarded to outstanding MASTERthese members for their commendable contributions to the organization and those served by MASTERthese.
Three awards will be given out for distinguished service at the end of each year:
• Extreme Distinction Award : $300 cash award towards education expenses
• High Merit Award: $200 cash award towards education expenses
• Merit Award: $100 cash towards education expenses
Nominees for the award should be members who meet the following requirements:
• Members of the MASTERthese nonprofit, and members of a local chapter of MASTERthese
• Demonstrated sustained dedication and quality effort
• Put forth actionable ideas with lasting positive impact
• Exhibit leadership in enabling members to achieve goals
The nomination period opens October 1 and closes November 1 of each year.
Award recipients are determined by a review of a MASTERthese committee comprised of advisory board members.